I guess sometimes in an effort to make things more flexible, they just get more complicated. A few months back I set up a couple of additional blogs so that I could seperate out my more technical content and so that I could post simple links. Unfortunately, I’m not so consistent with the posting. So one barely maintained blog turned into three empty voids.
A couple of days ago I resolved to fix this issue. I exported all the content from the technical blog and imported them into this blog with a new category: technical. In addition, I decided the link blog was pretty much useless and was simply someplace else to store bookmarks (not taking the place of or duplicating, just another outlet for more of them) – so I deleted it.
So, now there’s a bunch of old posts that didn’t exist before. Enjoy.